Cimcoop is a leading manufacturer of Silicon optical material and finished optical components. Our product range includes a variety of Silicon blanks, curves, laser mirror substrates, CNC machined parts as well as finished optical components such as prisms, windows, mirrors, lenses, achromats and more.
Our engineers have 30+ years of crystal growing and optical processing experience. They are complemented with a forward thinking management team whose philosophy is the constant improvement and optimization of all processes, using cutting edge technologies and management practices. The end result is a customer oriented, lean organization that provides a product of the highest standards, with short lead times and competitive pricing.
Cimcoop was established in 1991 and is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria. Due to our uncompromising commitment to quality and service, we have created a strong customer base represented by the world leaders of defense, cinema, laser and industrial optical applications. Our company is 100% export oriented and we serve companies from Europe, North America, Israel and Asia. With high-levels of reinvestment in modern technologies and human resource, Cimcoop is positioned to stay on the forefront of optical manufacturing to suit the ever-growing requirements of our customers.
- Complete customer care: To be successful in our industry means to know the importance of building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our customers. Cimcoop’s sales engineers are always available to discuss cost optimization through spec modifications, lead time improvement for urgent orders or any other issue possible.
- Short Response time: We do our best to respond to every request for quote in the shortest period of time (standard response time to RFQs is 48 hours and less upon request). Our lead times are as low as 2 weeks for standard items such as Silicon blanks.
- Flexible Quantities and Stocking of Standard Items: We are very flexible in terms of quantity and your order size can vary from 1 to 1000s of pieces. We also have created a stock of the most popular items, which is continually updated and we are always open to discuss stocking of specific parts with our customers.
- Durable Packaging: Being a supplier with a worldwide network of customers, we make sure that all our parts are securely packaged to withstand the stresses of international shipping and to arrive undamaged to your production floor.
- Full Traceability: Every order we ship comes with a certificate of conformance (COC), test report and a transmission curve guaranteeing that we have met your specifications precisely. Each Silicon part can be traced back to the ingot from which it was produced
Quality certification and accreditation
ISO 9001:2015 certified: Cimcoop has been ISO 9001 certified since 2004. In 2018 we acquired ISO 9001:2015 certification. This guarantees that all processes in the company are constantly monitored and improved according to ISO standards.
ITAR compliant: Cimcoop has a Trade Assistance Agreement (TAA) with our partner Naked Optics Corporation (www.nakedoptics.com) allowing us to deliver ITAR restricted Silicon blanks and components to our American customers.
SC21 accredited: 21st Century Supply Chains (a.k.a SC21) is a British collaborative program, designed to improve the effectiveness of the British Aerospace and Defense supply chains. Cimcoop has successfully passed a SC21 audit by a major British customer, which in turn facilitates our work with all British defense companies and is a testament to our dedication to quality and perfection.